'Freeze Out' 5K
Fun Run - Sunday, December 1, 2013
Benefitting the Children of Patsy's House
Child Advocacy Center
of Bowie, Texas
Early Registration Online cost $20
Day of Race $25
PRE-REGISTER ONLINE AT Active.com
10:30 AM Race Day Registration (Located at 413 Pelham Street, Bowie, Texas 76230)
Race starts at 12:00 Noon
Last year's 2012 FREEZE OUT Tri-Fold Flyer .pdf
Freeze Out 5K Flyer...
*Awards- participants will rec' t-shirt, Medals will be given to 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
* Timing chips will be used for the running event.
For info contact: 940-872-6284 or EMAIL: email@example.com
More About 'Patsy's House'
Bearing in mind the best interest of each individual child, the mission of Patsy's House Children's Advocacy Center, Inc., is to reduce trauma to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members and to work toward improving the justice system's response to child abuse by uniting the efforts of public agencies and enlisting community support.
Patsy's House is the Children's Advocacy Center for Archer, Clay, Montague and Wichita counties in North Texas. Patsy's House provides comprehensive services to abused and neglected children and their non-offending family members, including:
- Digitally recorded forensic interviews in child-friendly environment. Interviews conducted by specially trained individuals at request of law enforcement or child protective services.
- Information and referral.
- Assistance with Crime Victim's Compensation application and liason with the Crime Victims division of the Texas Office of the Attorney General
- Professional counseling for child victims and non-offending family members
- Referral to medical professionals for sexual assault medical exam when appropriate
- Court orientation for child victims, child witnesses, and non-offending family members
- Court accompaniment
- Comprehensive case management from referral through disposition of criminal or protective case and beyond, according to need
- Abuse Prevention programs at area primary and secondary public schools
- ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AT NO COST